Thursday, February 5, 2009

Feb 5, 2009 - John 3

Being born again in Christ by water and the Spirit..
I had to think a lot about what it meant to be born again.
I know that once you admit that Christ is our Lord and Savior, believe that Christ died for our sins, and confess that we are sinners, we are essential born again in Christ for there's a versus about how the old has gone and the new has come!
However I think it more important to be born again daily through prayer and scripture reading. In a fallen world like ours, I think it's so easy to fall or slip away from God. I do admit that doing quiet times every day is hard for me at times but it does keep focused on God and also help me to continue the journey even thought there are temptations here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment