Saturday, February 14, 2009
Feb. 14, 2009 - John 7:14-24
When I read these verses.. one thing struck me hard. It was verse 18.: "He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth" Even though I always pray to God to take all of me and that I will be a living sacrifice but I still have things I hold on to. And I've been trying to find the best major for me and for my future and.. it was mostly for my own good and my selfish needs. So, like the verse said to gain honor for myself.. But I want to me the woman of truth! And yes.. I need to work for God's honor and glory. In stead of my just saying in words.. I will do it out of my heart.. and out of joy.. for deserves all of me and much more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment