The story of turning water into wine is such a famous miracle that everyone knows. I was reading the bible and was just like.. so the same old.. But one thing caught my attention when Jesus's mother told him about how there's no more wine, Jesus said that Dear woman, why do you involve me?" My time has not yet come." I kinda thought about what he meant by that. Because he performed the miracle anyways.. but it seemed like it wasn't the right time for him to start his ministry or something. I still don't get why he said that..
Next story was about what Jesus did at the temple. Jesus said that He will destroy this temple and he will raise it again in three days! At first I thought that those three days didn't really symbolize anything but now I think He said that to portray Himself dying on the Cross and rising from the dead in three days.
I need to trust more in God and be patient for things will be done His timing not mine. Just like how the servants at the banquet just simply followed the direction by drawing up water without knowing that it'll be wine, I want to be able to just simply follow whatever God tells me to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment