After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, I can see that the Pharisees were furious and now planning to kill Jesus. I wonder how Jesus felt at that time.. as He knew that He will soon be betrayed by not some other person but one of His disciples.. and to that cross. This just shows how humble and awesome our Lord is.. He bares all the pain for our sins even though we did not deserve to receive any of these and belong in hell.
Martha broke her expensive perfume on Jesus's feet and wiped his feet with her hair... and as we all know.. it was years' worth wages! These it's been hard for me.. trying to find a job and getting stressed out because of money and etc. But really.. God will provide and like Martha I shouldn't be all uptight about the money but just give it all to God..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment