Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feb 22, 2009 - John 10:22-42

As pastor Kim said during the sermon today.. the world hates Christians.. God is trying to bring light into this world but we, humans, are too comfortable in the darkness..
While I was reading today's scripture.. I kept getting angry at those that mocked and tried to stone Christ. I thought to myself... the many things I say and do.. aren't really christian-like things. I have such a hard time laying everything down to God for He will provide and He will have a plan for me... but worries triumph over me.. it has been my prayer request to be able to trust without doubts and concerns and to do my best in all that I do to glorify His name.. It is definitely hard and I feel guilty of failing at it but I pray that God gives me strength, wisdom, and patience to continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment