In a fallen world like these days, I feel like it is getting harder to stay strong in Christ. There are so many distractions, temptations, etc. I feel like our world is just like the verse 42 and 43 of how some love praise from men more than praise from God and they claim themselves servants of God! I've experienced this myself before.. i realize that i was serving not to glorify God but for my 'pride and selfish desires'.. we are such sinful human beings.. that's why all we need is God.. nothing else!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Feb 26, 2009 - John 12:37-50
In today's passage, I can see that some jews including the Pharisees are still doubting Jesus even after the miracles that He performed. I can tell that Christ cries out in distress that there is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. He also said that whatever He says is just what the Father has told Him to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment