Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feb. 12, 2009 - John 7: 1-13

I wonder what it would Jesus would have felt. He stayed away from Judea because the Jews there were waiting to kill him. So, he went around in Galilee. I bet if I were in his positions, I would have regretted doing this and would have blamed God for all this. But, obviously Jesus didn't think this way. I love when he say that " The right time for me has not yet come; for you any times is right." I've been praying about God's timing. This might be slightly off track, but I get very impatient with things. Whether it's about choosing my future career or just waiting in line. I think it's important for us to think about His timing. As of right now it might seem like this or that is the right thing but in the long run God might have a different plan for us. And.. I really know what my purpose here on earth.. I believe God would reveal it to me in His timing but it's so hard.. but I will continue to pray about it and be patient..

No comments:

Post a Comment