Unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and die, it remains only a single seed.. but if it dies, it produces MANY seeds..When I read this, it just hit me hard.. about how Christ died on the cross for all of us here on earth.. And because of Him, I'm able to know about Christ and go to heaven. If He didn't sacrifice himself for us.. then.. we all would have ended up in hell. This is something I knew since I was young but.. the parable He used just was kinda like wow..
"whoever serves me must follow me and where I am, my servant also will be. My father will honor the one who serves me." God honors those that serves Christ.. this is why I need to serve Him.. to glorify His name.. and "Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become songs of light.." AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment