Verse 12: "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life"
Verse 15 and 16: You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, Who sent me.
Verse 19: "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
Verse 23: "You are of this world; I am not of this world."
---
Jesus talks to the people in firm belief and many people put their faith in him by what He spoke about like the verses above. I can just feel Jesus charisma by just reading these verses. Also I realize John continues to say that no one seized him, because his time had not yet come.. which I know that John is leading the reader to the cross later in the chapters. I admire Jesus for being able to overcome all the ridicules that Pharisees and many others gave him for speaking the truth. I know I will never be like Jesus but I want to be able to stay strong in Jesus Christ even if the biggest and the scariest storms come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment