Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feb 21, 2009 - John 10:1-21

The shepherd and the sheep.. it is soo true that the sheep will be frightened and will run away when a stranger tries lead the sheep however when the shepherd does.. they follow him and will eat grass peacefully. And we are His sheep and He is our shepherd. As Jesus says "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. all who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved."
Reading today's passage reminded me of David when he used to be sheperd. Sheep can't really fight for its life so without a shepherd leading it and saving them from wolves and stuff, they are helpless. And we are the sheep, and without Christ, we are weak... but we are strong for He is my good shepherd..

No comments:

Post a Comment