Today's scripture made me realize how blind I am. The Jews didn't understand what Jesus said but they were blinded in their sins. What it made me realize is that, when I am in my comfort zone, I get loose with my quiet times, I don't pray as much, and etc. Even though it should be like this, I continue to find myself doing that. It's like me buried under my own sins.
I want to be able to living according to Jesus's teachings for He said "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Honestly.. there are so many things that Jesus teaches us but when I go to heaven, I wanna be able to say without shame that I did my best..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment