It's a sad thing to say but I think we all fail at doing this. Loving people you get along well and stuff is easy but when it gets to loving those that hate you or talk bad things about you behind your backs.. then it gets challenging! Honestly.. there are people that I just can't get along but as Jesus commands me to do.. I need to love all for I am one of Jesus's disciples..
"Will you reallly lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!"
I pray to God that I will lay my life for Him and I will do whatever He wants me to do.. but I like worry a lot and complain if things don't go the way I want it to. It's so bad but it just shows that I don't trust that God will provide and will do things in His time. This is something I have been struggling with and I pray that I really lay down my life for Him not with just words but in action!

No comments:
Post a Comment