Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6 - 1 Cor. 12

I read over the passage about being one body in Christ again after steak n shake.. it is so true about how one part of the body aches and the whole body aches.. because.. my church in Kentucky went though a split. I was a senior in high school and I can say that it hurt a lot seeing my friends hating each for no reason just because the church was split into half. I did go through a bitter stage of refusing to go to any koreans churches.. etc.. After a while I decided to think of like cell division.. it's not total split but a seperation to grow bigger.. both divisions are now stable in terms of new pastors, church building, etc.. and now starting to have joint worships and stuff.. we are indeed ONE BODY.. and we should be united as a whole even though cultures, backgrounds may seem awkward at first because heaven will not be into little cliques but everyone will be worshipping God 

No comments:

Post a Comment